Debbie Does Diet

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Utter Chaos...

I haven't blogged in quite a while. My goal was to blog every day. I guess that's not realistic. My life is in utter chaos right now and until that settles down, I will only be blogging when I can. I will probably return to normal toward the middle of February. So expect a daily blog from that point.  I had lost 5 pounds the first week and I was thrilled. Then my birthday came and something completely unexpected happened. Not a good something either. I had a great birthday (one of the best ever...thank you to my wonderful husband, two handsome boys and my Infusionsoft family). But...there were a lot of emotions both good and bad tied to that day; I'm an emotional eater. There was cake involved. Not just one cake...3 cakes! I just couldn't resist the temptation. It was a little different this time though. I didn't completely binge and eat a ton; I had a piece of each one. That combined with no exercise and STRESS I gained 4 of the 5 pounds back. I'm getting back on track now and hopefully things will start moving again. I am determined to make this work...I want it to work...IT WILL WORK!

I discovered this book called The 4-Hour Body (thanks Marc!). It's written by the same author that wrote The 4-Hour Work Week (which was awesome). I bought a copy on Amazon and am excited to begin reading it.

I am so blessed to have a great support system. I cherish that and ask that you all please not give up on me. I want to get my life back so this is going to happen. I want everyone to see the real me; my outside matching my inside. My goal is to be 50 pounds down by September. If I lose more than that...great, but that's the most realistic goal for me.

That's all for now...

Until next time,
Debbie

1 comment: