Debbie Does Diet

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A little pampering is what I needed...

After a long brutal week, a little pampering is what I needed. Went and got my hair cut and colored today. It looks so much better...gray all gone! I look a little younger then I did yesterday. :-)

Today was a great day, spent the afternoon with my family. Derek was even home most of the day. It was lovely. We went to church tonight and then to my mom and dad's to visit for a while. Even after a great day like today, the weight loss is always in the forefront of my brain. I am still overwhelmed by the journey that I have decided to undertake, but I feel completely different about it this time. It just feels right. I'm not sure what it is other then God's will. I have to give him most of the credit because I truly believe that he is my driving force; along with support from all of you.

Oh I didn't forget that I have committed to dusting off my treadmill. The weekend is not over yet. It's on my "to do" list for tomorrow; right after cleaning the house. I'm bummed because I left my iPod at work so exercising will be little uninspired, but I'll just have to deal with it.

I hope everyone had a great Saturday and wish you the same for Sunday.

Blessings,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment