Debbie Does Diet

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ouch!

Well, it was inevitable. I didn't get sore from the treadmill, but I have a huge friction burn/blister on my pinky toe. It's an oozing pustule of pain. I didn't wear socks with my tennis shoes and that's what I get. It seems trivial, but it stinkin hurts. I can still exercise, but not on the treadmill because I can't wear my tennis shoes. Hopefully it will only take a few days to heal.

Today starts the 10 day countdown to launch. I'm nervous, scared, excited all in one. I really thought that I would go on a "favorite" food binge until I had to behave, but I really haven't. Don't get me wrong, I still have a soda or two during the day and this morning I had a Reese's PB Tree (delish by the way), but I haven't gone crazy.

We'll see what the scale says tomorrow. Wednesday's are my weigh-in day. Ha..."Wednesday Weigh In Day". I'm so clever. :-)

Have a great Tuesday!

Love,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment