Debbie Does Diet

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm still here...

It's been about 4 days since I posted anything. The holidays were crazy, but wonderful. I have enough crap in my house to last me a lifetime. By crap I mean EVERYTHING; food and stuff. I have 3 more days before everything needs to be purged out of my pantry. I'm throwing everything away that isn't healthy or on plan. Dalton isn't happy about that, but I told him that he will be eating better too. He doesn't need all of the processed food and sugar that he consumes on a regular basis. I got "the look" when I said that. He'll survive I'm sure; kicking and screaming. Derek is on board, because his colitis has been acting up due to all of the bad things he has been putting in his body. That's what happens when every meal is eaten out and mostly at In and Out Burger or Fat Burger. The kid never eats at home anymore. I'm really excited about the shift in lifestyle for all of us. The possibilities will be endless. We will be so much healthier and happier.

Goodbye for now...

Love,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment