Debbie Does Diet

Monday, December 20, 2010

Off to a great start...

I've officially dusted off the treadmill. Took my first stab at it last night and I'm shocked at how well I did. I'm starting off small mind you so I'm not running marathon's yet, but I'm really proud of myself for actually following through. It will be much better with my iPod plugged in. I fully expected to be really sore this morning and surprisingly enough I'm not. I'm ready for more! I'll be breaking out my workout DVD tonight.

I've heard from some of you that you aren't able to make comments to my blog posts. I think you have to sign up for a gmail account to be able to do it. If you'd rather send me a comment privately and I can post them as part of my blog entry, my email is mom2thedboys@gmail.com. Seriously thank you ALL for the continued support and kind words of encouragement. I couldn't do this with you!

Another side note...I will not be posting on Sundays. We are really trying to keep the sabbath clear of any distractions and spend it with our family. That is my goal for the new year.

Have a great Monday!

Love,
Debbie

1 comment: